02 August 2012

JoyJoy 1, Daddy 0

One morning I was playing with the little girl in bed when I needed to pee all of a sudden. I told Daddy to watch the baby. "I'll be back soon!" I said.

Whilst in the toilet I wondered what was happening outside. It was strangely quiet. "Why is Daddy not talking to JoyJoy?" "Why is JoyJoy not talking to herself?"...I'm not really used to silence since we had the little girl.

I searched my memory bank and this image came up:


The last time I asked him to watch the baby.

The more I thought about it, the more worried I got, since JoyJoy now flips at the speed of lightening (I might be exaggerating just a tiny bit).. was Daddy doing a good job at looking after the little girl? And, gasps, could he be sleeping?

Curiosity got the better of me and I ,ahem, rushed nature along. Guess what I saw when stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom....

.
.
.
.
.
.




In that few minutes I was away, our energizer bunny had worn out her Daddy. This was the best way he could think of to cope.

Kinda makes me wonder what he would do when the little girl starts to sit / crawl / stand / walk on her own ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads