30 July 2012

I had a great day because..

(1) This little imp only had 4 attacks today, compared to 12 yesterday.




(2) I sent Daddy on an expedition to the supermarket for 3 tomatoes, 1 sweet corn, 1 organic carrot, 1 organic potato and he managed to return home with 5 tomatoes.




(3) The little girl knows kungfu. I was washing up after her breakfast when I heard cries from the room. I checked and realized they were made by Daddy.








(4) Daddy decided where we would go for dinner although I had to order in the end because there were too many options for him to handle. Dinner was good and relatively cheap.



(5) I didn't give up the idea of getting out for a dinner due to sheer exhaustion from taking care of the little imp who (clearly) had more energy than Daddy and I combined.



(6) The little girl was good company at Dinner.




(7) The sister in law got me a brownie surprise.

(8) 56 people wanted me to have a happy birthday.

(9) I chanced upon 21 photos that restored my faith in humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads