(2) I sent Daddy on an expedition to the supermarket for 3 tomatoes, 1 sweet corn, 1 organic carrot, 1 organic potato and he managed to return home with 5 tomatoes.
(3) The little girl knows kungfu. I was washing up after her breakfast when I heard cries from the room. I checked and realized they were made by Daddy.
(4) Daddy decided where we would go for dinner although I had to order in the end because there were too many options for him to handle. Dinner was good and relatively cheap.
(5) I didn't give up the idea of getting out for a dinner due to sheer exhaustion from taking care of the little imp who (clearly) had more energy than Daddy and I combined.
(6) The little girl was good company at Dinner.
(7) The sister in law got me a brownie surprise.
(8) 56 people wanted me to have a happy birthday.
(9) I chanced upon 21 photos that restored my faith in humanity