14 June 2012

And the reading begins..

When I read about How to raise kids like a French woman and how French kids eat everything it really sounded good.
Last night I we finally got these book from The Book Depository .




We'll know if they are useful for Singaporean context when I get to them!

I told Daddy about the books and he said he would get them for me. So when I was about to checkout my purchases, I reached for Daddy's wallet processed it with his credit card.

After I was done, he sorta suddenly remember he said he would get them for me. He said "My credit card is in my wallet and my wallet is there..". And I told him, holding the card up "no.. Its here and I've already used it" And he went..

Victory.

Anw Yay for free worldwide shipping! I love The Book Depository.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads