16 March 2012

The separation





And so I've resumed full time work.

I miss the milk monster badly some days. And this is how I cope. Whenever I am stressed / tired / frustrated / irritated / annoyed, I just click on "show desktop".

It's also good for haolian-ing. People always gasp when they catch a glimpse of my wallpaper then they go "so cuuuuute!". I really want to reply "I know, I know... Super love right!" but to be humble, I say "she's so naughty... you can tell from the picture".

Daddy said someone commented that one of his colleague's baby was cute. And he was indignant because he felt that Joy Joy is the cutest! But to be humble, he just smiled and walked away because he didn't want to hear anymore of it.

I think, secretly, the two of us are just hypocritical. Next time I'm going to proudly say "Yes! She is so cute I love her very much and I think that she is the cutest baby on earth!" hehe.

Pumping at work helped in a way. It's the best and only way I can "take care" of the milk monster. It's tough to pump at work, but not as tough as I originally imagined. I'm going to review some useful (and very cheap) items I got for pumping at work.. Plus some tips that helped me. Hopefully it'll help someone else manage the pumping at work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads