13 March 2012

I am not Doraemon

Since a long time ago, i have been actively insistent on not wearing mittens for Joy Joy lest she thinks that she is Doraemon.




Recently, the little girl finally learns that she has 5 fingers on each hand!

It started off with her grabbing my clothes when nursing ...











To grabbing anybody's hair when they carry her... No photos so far because I've always been too busy either trying to get my hair out of her hand or trying to get someone else's hair out of her hand..

And last night.. She somehow manage to UNZIP her own onsie! I thought that was a feat for a 3 - 4 month old baby!

Whats more, she chuckled at me right after she saw that I discovered what she just did... Hur Hur Hur..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads